MEXICO'S IMMIGRATION LAWS
The following are immigration laws in mexico
1) Immigrants can't be an economic burden.
2) Immigrants must be healthy.
3) Immigrants must have no criminal record.
4) Immigrants must show a birth certificate.
5) Immigrants must provide their own health care.
6) Government can ban foreigners due to race.
7) Illegal entry is a felony (resulting in jail time).
8) Illegal immigrants can receive no government assistance of any kind.
9) Illegal immigrants' children may not attend public schools.
10) Document fraud is subject to fine/jail.
11) Incarceration and deportation of illegals occurs without due process or a trial.
12) A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the goal of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up
to five years in prison.
13) Federal, local and municipal police must enforce immigration laws, including checking "papers" of suspected
And he is complaining about our laws???????